Cell Contact Systems
Advanced cell contact systems for battery systems
Diehl Advanced Mobility develops and produces high-performance cell contact systems for the drive of modern fuel cell, hybrid and electric vehicles. Cell contact systems are used in battery storage systems and ensure in particular the contacting of the individual battery cells and the electrification of the powertrain.
Our portfolio comprises various concepts that can be individually adapted to the respective customer requirements:
- Classic wiring harness solutions
- Innovative wire-laying technology
As an experienced and important partner of the automotive industry, we have been successfully manufacturing our cell contact systems in series for many years. Thanks to our many years of profound knowledge of the industry as well as our outstanding technological, integration and industrialization expertise, we are the ideal partner for market-oriented projects in automotive series production, which we implement on state-of-the-art production facilities.
Laboratory & Material Testing
For our cell contact systems, we offer a versatile range of approved testing and inspection procedures to ensure the best possible protection and functionality of our products:
- Mechanical tests (vibration/pulse)
- Electrical tests (current carrying capacity, short circuit resistances)
- Climatic tests (long-term ageing, humidity-heat, temperature shock)
- Use of own equipment for analysis
Construction & Toolmaking
Due to our own tool construction, all adjustments of the tools to individual conditions and requirements can be carried out quickly and safely:
- Tool procurement and tool validation
- Tool Calculation
- Design, construction, optimization and overhaul of series tools, sample tools and devices
- Tool maintenance with tool repair, tool maintenance and spare parts production
We ensure the quality of our products throughout the entire development and production process. We analyse KPI's for continuously improving processes and have all the metrological prerequisites to offer an excellent product.
In order to ensure the quality standards, we are certified according to the following management systems:
- Quality: IATF 16949 and ISO 9001
- Environment: ISO 14001
- Energy: ISO 50001