Control of products by gestures is intuitive and offers numerous advantages. Examples of gesture control applications are cooker hoods or cooker controls. Technology is also gaining ground in many other products.
- Available in 2nd sensor generation
- Gesture control with up to 60 cm distance possible in all directions
- Control of exhaust air intensity and lighting for extractor hoods
- Stable operation under rough conditions, e.g. steam generation during cooking
- No touch to the hood required
- Unique recognition of the desired gesture
- Suitable for operation with gloves