Sustainability is a core value at Diehl Controls, including all its various aspects. As an integral part of the management mission statement, it is firmly embedded in our governance structure. Our defined goal is to operate in a holistically sustainable manner. The cornerstones of integrity and fairness are anchored in our strategy as a compass of values for our corporate governance. Overall, our commitment to sustainability extends beyond our operations and into the community, where we actively support local initiatives that promote environmental sustainability and social responsibility. We fulfil this responsibility through a dedicated sustainability organisation. We are also committed to a group-wide Code of Conduct, which provides orientation for our business behaviour and also applies within the supply chain.
- As part of our commitment to sustainability, we actively participate in sustainability ratings such as CDP, which assess our environmental impact and performance. The rating identifies the risks and opportunities for companies associated with climate change in several areas. Our goal is to improve in these areas every year.
- To ensure that our suppliers equally meet our sustainability standards, especially in regard of environmental protection and human rights, we conduct regular assessments using EcoVadis, a trusted sustainability rating agency.
- Internally we follow a strict Code of Conduct and transparency guidelines that outline our commitment to ethical behaviour, social responsibility, and environmental stewardship. Both provide clear guidance to our employees, suppliers, and stakeholders on how we conduct business sustainably.
- We continuously monitor and evaluate our sustainability performance, setting targets to reduce our environmental impact and to promote sustainable practices.
- We strive to make our operations more sustainable by implementing eco-friendly technologies, reducing waste, and conserving natural resources.