In 2019, Diehl Metering launched an Integrated Management System (IMS) to help standardise our activities, ensuring we meet multiple requirements across all locations: legal, metrological, ISO, Health and Safety, Information Security, ATEX, and other. For our customers, it provides peace of mind: they can be sure our products meet the same high standards everywhere in the world.
- By combining all processes in a single framework, IMS makes us more productive and even more reactive for our customers
- IMS ensures our products and solutions meet the expectations and legal requirements of all interested parties
- IMS makes us one company that consistently upholds high standards of product quality, environmental protection, health, safety and security.
- IMS is the foundation for sustainable growth, helping us better serve our customers in the long term and create new value
The new IMS makes it easier to conduct audits and assessments across all Diehl Metering sites. We were recently audited by LNE*, who proved our compliance with requirements of module D of Directive 2014/32/EU, otherwise known as MID.
In addition, we are set to be awarded multi-site certifications by Quality Austria**, after fulfilling the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards for Quality and Environment. These certifications show we are operating highly efficiently, and the ISO seal of approval opens up the potential for us to enter new markets.
Following our MID manufacturing approval, you will notice some small changes on product packaging from 7th July, 2020. Products will now include the following information:
- Our unique MID approval laboratory number -> 0071
- Our standard manufacturing address: Diehl Metering GmbH Donaustraße 120 DE-90451 Nürnberg
- A harmonised EU declaration including our new module D (manufacturing) approval number
With IMS, our organisation is stronger than ever. It opens up new opportunities for us, for our partners and for our customers.