Utilize our joint potential!
Diehl Aviation is able to offer to both existing and new suppliers a huge range of possibilities to become an integral part of our value chain with their specific offers in commodities, product components and standard parts.
We as a division of the Diehl group have the following at our hands:
- the advantage of several production sites with different specializations and each providing a broad range of products and services
- a procurement organization across all sites focusing on a clear alignment with the company's strategy and efficiently aligned processes with highly effective synergy effects
- a high degree of reliability in our supplier relationships by consistent compliance with standards and processes
- a cooperation culture which is oriented towards an intensive, permanent and continuous partnership-based cooperation
- clear allocation within internal structures: You are allocated one point of contact for each commodity group of materials and services to be procured.
The integrated product range of Diehl Aviation includes a large number of individual and comprehensive solutions in the areas of flight control systems and cabins. This offers a multitude of approaches and possibilities to our suppliers to integrate their raw materials, products and product components in our own solutions.
- Aerostructure Composite: The procurement of composite components is based on a cross-site structure and is always processed transparently and comprehensively.
- Electronics & electronic devices: This includes electronic components such as plugs, complex and pre-assembled wire harnesses, function-tested printed circuit boards as well as ready-to-use terminal devices developed by the supplier.
- Metal components: This includes standard parts, CNC parts, complex sheet metal and formed parts, cast parts, extruded parts and their refinement
- Plastics & base material: This includes the mostly plastic-based material which is suited for aviation and adapted to our solutions
- General Procurement: This ensures that location-wide savings are possible beyond procurement and production materials, e.g. for services, investments, IT, consumables.
- Supplier Quality & Development: This ensures a consistent system with regard to supplier selection, management and development.
As a first-tier supplier in the global aviation industry, we are used to flying in the sky. In order to safeguard this "elevated" position, we are always looking for competitive suppliers who would like to share their ideas, efficiency, and reliability with us.
Always the optimized final product for the customer in focus, we constantly strive to make use of your special strengths and skills. Cooperation ranges from the supply of raw materials, to the "extended work bench" all the way to large-scale commissioning for complex designs.
The selection of suppliers requires maximum diligence and transparency. We aim to fulfill such criteria by designing the selection process as balanced and comprehensible as possible. In order to support our suppliers right from the start, we already offer support during their initial qualification and approval and hence build a secure foundation for further cooperation.