For more than 10 years, we have been committed to holding the European Sustainable Development Week at our company. It’s an important initiative that is a key part of our CSR approach, Living our Social Responsibility.
For this 2020 edition (20th to 26th September), we are organising workshops for employees, in France, based on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. We’ll be addressing a wide range of themes:
- Major strategic initiatives: "Diehl Metering goes for sustainability"
- Environmental innovations at the heart of Diehl Metering solutions
- Case studies: a fixed network on the St-Louis site
- Role and actions ETUC / WCLSC (Social and Economic Committee / Health, Safety and Working Conditions Committee)
- Participation in the citizen challenge "At work, I do things differently!"1.
Given the current health situation with COVID-19, all workshops will be organised in the form of webinars to protect our employees.
More information: #ESDW2020
1 The French regional competition “Au travail j’y vais autrement !” encourages employees to travel to their workplaces using soft modes of transport, defi-jyvais.fr