An important aspect of our business is to reduce our impact on climate change, and we therefore strive to minimize our carbon footprint.
Carbon footprint :
- ALTAIR V4 15/110 Composite: 6.01 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 15/110 Brass: 8.02 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 15/134 Composite: 6.15 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 15/134 Brass: 8.02 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 15/170 Composite: 6.51 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 15/170 Brass: 8.77 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 20/190 Composite: 5.25 kg CO2 eq
- ALTAIR V4 20/190 Brass: 8.4 kg CO2 eq
These data are taken from the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) that was conducted to evaluate the environmental effects of the product over its entire life cycle.
Please note that an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) is available on the Customer Portal for ALTAIR V4 15/110 composite and brass and ALTAIR V4 20/190 composite and brass.
Our priority program "Ecodesign" focuses on developing products with proven low environmental impact
At Diehl Metering, sustainability is part of our DNA. That is why some of our products are entirely developed to meet an ecodesign approach. All life cycle stages of our products are considered when we do Ecodesign. The goal behind this continuous improvement cycle is to reduce the environmental impact of our products compared to the previous generation. This means that we use raw materials efficiently, that we optimize resources and minimize waste.
Want to know more? Please get in touch with your Sales Representative.