Diehl Metall offers sophisticated solutions in the metal processing field. Our future-oriented product portfolio comprises innovative products, systems and services for different industries. We are a one-stop-shop for metal purchase, material development and production, sheet metal forming and forging as well as stamping technology, galvanic surface finishing and overmolding and assembling. We develop customized semi-finished products, components and metal-plastic compound systems. We work with optimized production processes and direct our innovation activities to future trends. Due to our many years of material competence we continuously increase the efficiency of our products and thus help conserving resources.
- Rods and hollow rods, tubes, profiles and ingots made of brass and special brass. Besides this, various alloys for special applications of the brands: CUPHIN, AQCUARIN, ECOMERICA, TEC.PURE, ECOBRASS, BMOTION.
- Sophisticated drop-forged parts – also made of special alloys – as well as Synchronizer rings (brass, steel) with and without friction layer of the brands: Formed@Diehl, Diehl BlackLine, Diehl GoldLine.
- Strip, wire made of copper alloys, surface finishing as well as metal-plastic compound systems of the brands: rolled@Diehl, drawn@Diehl, Diehl ECO-SILVER, Diehl Ökobronze BB05xi, Schempp+Decker Einpresszonen, moved by Diehl, SKEDD.
Diehl Controls is a globally leading developer and manufacturer of control and regulation systems. Under the trademark Diehl AKO®, we as a supplier for the international household appliance industry, develop and produce electronic assemblies and system components which are delivered directly to the customers’ assembly lines. Employees at our competence center in Wangen and the development centers in Nuremberg, Wroclaw, Nanjing and Queretaro, possess extensive experience and expert knowledge in all relevant technologies of the household appliance industry. Apart from that, we are involved in the intelligent networking and system-wide control of building technology – ideas for the home to handle resources more carefully and economically.
- Under the brand name Diehl AKO® electronic display systems
- Controls for washer, drier, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer
- Drive systems for washing machines
- Stove timers
- Controls for glass-ceramic cooking surfaces
- Customer-specific products and energy management systems
Diehl Defence combines the activities of the Diehl Group in the areas of defence and security. We deal with technological challenges related to system solutions for air defence and guided missiles, medium and large caliber ammunition for army, air force and navy, as well as surveillance, protection, and training systems for military applications. We also develop and produce technological key components such as infrared modules, fuses and special batteries. Continuous commitment to research and development, high motivation of our employees, and the solid trust of our customers in the technological abilities of Diehl Defence form the basis of our long-standing success.
- Air defence systems
- Guided missiles
- Surveillance and protection systems
- Raining systems, fuzes, infrared modules
- Special batteries
- Packaging system
Diehl Aviation is one of the leading partners of major international aircraft manufacturers in the areas of avionics and cabin. As a supplier of Airbus right from the start, we have been aware of the complex challenges of the aviation industry for many decades and have set standards in many areas. Thus in the area of cabins, for instance, we use carbon fiber and fiberglass plastics even for the most complex geometries. Our Diehl Aerospace Center of Excellence for flight control has long-time experience in the field of primary and secondary flight control. Like in the area of water and sanitation systems, we have established ourselves in the branch of aviation as a reliable and innovative system supplier in the area of cabin lighting systems as well.
- Diehl Aerospace: Cockpit and display systems; flight control; engine control; energy conversion and distribution; cabin lighting and security; cabin and utility systems; cabin management systems
- Diehl Aviation Laupheim: Cabin linings / floor-to-floor capabilities; crew rest compartments / monuments; individual cabin equipment for VIP & corporate jets; low-pressure air ducting
- Diehl Aviation Hamburg: Aircraft toilets; washrooms, showers, galleys, stowages and social areas for aircraft cabins
- Diehl Aviation Gilching: Water management, air management, fire protection
The companies of Diehl Metering have shaped the history of measurement technology through the development and production of reliable and innovative meters for more than 150 years. We offer our customers the complete process chain, from the measuring device to data management, all from a single source. With measuring devices for water, thermal energy, gas and electricity, Diehl Metering covers the entire range, including integrated communication. In the field of system technology, customers can now rely on a comprehensive range of sophisticated read-out technologies via radio and wired communication as well as the corresponding software for energy data management. We do not limit ourselves to precise measuring devices, but also develop the complete solution for the accounting and service processes of our customers.
- Meters: Electricity meters, Gas meters, Heat/cooling meters, Water meters
- System & Software: Communication modules, Gateways, Data loggers, MDM software
- Meter Management: Meter selection, Meter installation, Meter maintenance
- System Management: Planning, Installation, Support, Operation
- Data Management: Hosting, Validation/data mining, Process integration, Reporting