Solution Manager (m/w/d)
It´s my job to make many devices speak one language.
Boris Bosnjak, Software Engineer, develops intelligent solutions at Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH in Wangen.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Connectivity Solutions (DCS) is the strategic corporate unit for new digital business models. As a competent partner for IoT solutions, DCS develops and integrates industrialized infrastructure for and in cooperation with its customers – ranging from sensors right up to use cases. The business model follows the principle of “Data as a Service”. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH in Nuremberg, we are looking for a:
Solution Manager (m/w/d)
This is your position with us:
- You are responsible for the requirement engineering and management (RE/M) in cooperation with our customers, Sales, Product Owner and Chief Solution Architect including respective project preparation and setup.
- You plan, lead and control agile solution projects in a holistic, cross-functional way including functional resource and external partner management.
- You drive actively project implementation including team coordination, communication, reporting, documentation and gate reviews.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the risk and change management to ensure target achievement in quality, service, time and costs.
- You ensure compliance with processes and guidelines and contribute to the continuous improvement of procedures, standards and methods via lessons-learned.
Your contribution to our team :
- You have at least three years experience in the area of agile project management of solution and system integration projects.
- You have at least three years of experience in the range of technical leadership of interdisciplinary teams, external partners and suppliers.
- Interdisciplinary knowledge in hardware, firmware and cloud software, preferably in the field of Industrial Internet of Things, is advantageous.
- The position requires at least three years of professional experience in requirements management including solution development and system development/integration.
- The project management certificate IPMA as well as experience in SCRUM are desirable.
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both your and our future.
Interested? Develop the leading technology of tomorrow, together with us. Apply now!
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Good traffic connections
Professional and personal development
Company mobile and laptop