Solution Architect (m/f/d)
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl Metering in Nuremberg or Ansbach we are looking for a:
Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Your contribution to our success:
MAKE COMPLEX THINGS EASY & ENABLE SMART CITIES & ADD VALUE OF DATA
- Architecture: You will design and develop system architecture concepts for new product solutions & services as well as implement these through Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Smart City: You will be responsible for technical customer consulting with focus on smart city application and IoT network infrastructure
- Proof of Concept (PoC): You will drive and manage complex solution architect projects / prototypes (PoC) to promote Diehl Metering as a solution provider, in line with Diehl Metering strategy
- Software: You will clarify the feasibility of proposed solution concepts in conjunction with Product Management and Solution Design and act as an interface especially regarding requirement engineering for new software interfaces.
- From complex to easy: You should be able to comprehend and transparently explain software related use cases and related interfaces towards existing and potential customers (internal and external).
- Customer focus: You will be presenting solution concepts towards customer in close cooperation with the sales department, including customer acquisition as well as support in the preparation of quotations and their execution.
Your contribution to our team:
- You have a university degree (e.g. engineering and information technology, computer science, information systems and management or a comparable education)
- You have several years of working experience in a technical related environment.
- You are equipped with good knowledge of data streams from sensor to end customer billing.
- You are experienced in project management, preferably in an international environment.
- Fluently spoken and written German and English is mandatory, other foreign languages would be an advantage (e.g. French, Swedish, Danish, etc.).
- MS Office skills, enthusiasm for working in an international environment and willingness to travel completes your profile.
Use your scope to make decisions, to shape both your and our future.
Interested? Develop the leading technology of tomorrow, together with us. Apply now!
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Professional and personal development