Sales Specialist (m/w/d)
It’s my job to create added value for our customers.
Timothy Davis, Account Manager Sales Home Appliance, is responsible for customer support at Diehl Controls.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 16,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Controls is a leading global developer and manufacturer of drive systems, user interfaces and electronic controls for the household appliance industry, for the HVAC/R sector (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) and for technology-related markets. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl AKO Stiftung & Co. KG in Wangen im Allgäu we are looking for a:
Sales Specialist (m/w/d)
Your contribution to our success:
- You will support the Key Account Managers in all their activities and processes and ensure that these are appropriately documented.
- You will prepare quotations and invoice development costs, tools and samples or our customers.
- Updating and maintaining master data and customer information are part of your duties as well as preparing schedules and presentations.
- You organize internal and external sales events as well as customer visits.
- With your work you make an important contribution in strengthening and developing customer relationships with a particular focus on the implementation and optimization of strategic objectives.
Your contribution to our team:
- You have completed a commercial vocational training or have a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a commercial function at best in sales.
- You have a very good command of German and English for communication in an international working environment.
- You are proficient in MS-Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team as well as empathy and willingness to deal with customers complete your profile.
We offer you enough room to develop your full potential and to pursue your career development wishes, because at Diehl you are part of a worldwide operating group of companies.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!
Our possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Professional and personal development
Company health management