R&D Controller (m/f/d)
It‘s my job to develop innovative industrial processes for smart metering
Arnauld Marcipont, IE Thermoplastics Manager, develops new processes for the production of smart water meter parts.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl Metering in Nuremberg or Saint-Louis we are looking for a:
R&D Controller (m/f/d)
Your contribution to our success:
- You are a business partner for international R&D and business case controlling topics.
- You are supporting the development department with well-founded analyzes within the framework of monthly reporting, the preview process and medium-term planning.
- You are defining together with the development department targets for projects, prepare deviation analyzes and state recommendations for action.
- You are designing, standardizing and optimizing the group-wide controlling process.
- You are working in an international environment and in direct exchange with the development department and the neighbouring functions of the locations.
- You are giving recommendations based on decision-relevant information. You are contributing significantly to the commercial decision-making process.
Your contribution to our team:
- University degree in business administration or an equivalent education.
- Several years of working experience preferable in a controlling environment.
- You are familiar with SAP FI/CO and MS-Office, especially Excel.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in an international environment.
- Fluently spoken and written English and willingness to travel complete your profile.
We offer you enough room to develop your full potential and to pursue your career development wishes, because at Diehl you are part of a worldwide operating group of companies.
Interested? Take your first career step towards us and our joint future: Apply now!
These are your possible benefits:
Professional and personal development