AI Expert (m/f/d)
It’s my job, together with my international team, to ensure the validation and compliance of our solutions.
Roland Gottschalk, Head of Section Validation & Approvals, and his team want to guarantee 100 % customer satisfaction towards our developed solutions at Diehl Metering.
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl Metering in Nuremberg we are looking for a:
AI Expert (m/f/d)
Your contribution to our success:
You will interact with cross-functional stakeholders to introduce digital culture and data science knowledge:
- Prepare and present regular reports and strategic presentations
- Set up internal structures, tools and processes to enable internal innovation culture
- Initiate and define projects with regard to disruptive technologies or digital business models. Allocate internal and external resources to run projects successfully
- Actively engage customers to contribute their domain knowledge within a strategic innovation partnership, and identify promising use-cases
- Evaluate the skills and capability of collaboration partners within the pre-defined scope of each innovation or R&D projects
- Actively working with academia, supervise Master and PhD Students. Prepare applications for research grants and scientific papers
- Contribute expertise as sparring partner of external data science companies in collaborative manner for innovation or R&D projects
We would like from you:
- University degree in Data Science, Applied Mathematics or similar field plus experience as researcher, preferable with PhD degree.
- You already have advanced Knowledge and hands-on experience to develop AI algorithms/solutions.
- You are familiar with rational or/and graphical database as well as cloud computing.
- First experience in software pre-development or innovation management is beneficial.
- You are characterized by IT competence, analytical skills and fast learning ability.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluently spoken and written English complete your profile.
We offer you enough room to develop your full potential and to pursue your career development wishes, because at Diehl you are part of a worldwide operating group of companies.
Inquisitive? Share our enthusiasm for the leading technology of tomorrow. Apply now!
These are your possible benefits:
Flexible working hours
Internal training programs