At Diehl, we combine tradition with innovation to provide sustainable solutions for our customers.
Head of Industrial Project Management (m/f/d)
These are your tasks:
- You lead the Industrial Project Management team, which is located in Germany and France. Working together in a cross-functional manner you coordinate and improve the efficiency of the team in line with our Guiding Principles (Customer orientation, Employee focus, Shareholders alignment, Cooperation, Trust, Achievement and Responsibility).
- You are responsible for disciplinary management tasks ranging from resource and budget planning to employee development.
- You are in charge of projects, technical concepts and business cases - including requirement, resource demand, risk, change and external partner management.
- You strive for best practice in project management by anticipating and following evolutions in areas such as working efficiently, communicating effectively, and improving and coaching continuously.
- You ensure customer satisfaction by adhering to long term commitments such as time to market and timely delivery of efficient production processes.
Who we are looking for:
- You have successfully completed your degree in engineering or similar and have several years of professional and leadership experience. Ideally you have a background or experience in finance.
- You are an expert in project and people management with strong communication skills and an aim to continuously improve.
- You are customer focused, can motivate stakeholders and your team and have an enthusiastic approach to your tasks.
- You have excellent synthesis skills and are able to drive complexity, focus on mile stones and value added. You are able to understand the root cause of a problem and always have a plan B.
- You speak English fluently, additional languages such as German, French or Polish are a plus.
- Work location: Nuremberg
- Working mode: Hybrid working
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Metering
- Start: as soon as possible
These are your potential benefits
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Metering GmbH
+49 173 600 80 89
+49 173 600 80 89