Mir ist wichtig, für ein Unternehmen zu arbeiten, bei dem ich wirklich etwas bewegen kann. Deshalb bin ich bei Diehl.
Head of Connectivity & Software (m/ f/ d)
These are your tasks:
- You are leading the Connectivity & Software department within the Strategic Business Unit Metering & Connectivity to define, drive and implement our connectivity and software strategy.
- You are responsible for the connectivity and software solution portfolio in line with customer requirements and are defining the corresponding solution roadmap.
- You are accountable to drive the implementation of the software strategy incl. software life cycle management with a proper release management and feature extension strategy.
- You are responsible to initiate cost down projects and feasibility studies in line with the strategic connectivity portfolio.
- You understand market trends as well as competitor landscapes and are defining together with your team use cases, customer journeys and market requirements as input for software and connectivity portfolio development.
- You are responsible for life cycle management of existing and new connectivity products inclusive a proper phase-in/phase-out concept.
- You are setting up and developing partnerships to achieve the development of the strategic software as well as connectivity portfolio.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university degree in engineering, informatics or similar
- You have several years of successful experience in metering business and related software solutions
- You have a deep understanding of IoT solutions (LPWAN, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT etc.), business models and business cases
- You demonstrate a result-oriented and pro-active approach
- You enjoy working with other specialist functions in a global environment
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills, German and French are a plus
- Willingness to travel is part of your role
- Work location: Nuremberg
- Working mode: Hybrid working
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Metering
- Start: as soon as possible
These are your potential benefits
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Metering GmbH
Tel: +49 911 6424-860
Tel: +49 911 6424-860