Meter for measuring heavily fluctuating flow rates.
- Calibratable and exchangeable measuring insert in one unit, suitable for calibration comprising: measuring insert as main meter, switch-over valve, measuring capsule as bypass meter
- Ideal design of housing and housing cover prevents sedimentation, stagnant water and air pockets
- Bypass line integrated in housing cover. No risk of sedimentation or corrosion.
- No measuring errors in the switch-over range
- Measuring capsule as bypass meter and non-return valve easily replaced on site
- Encapsulated counter of glass/copper IP 68
- Good long-term measuring accuracy
- Complete head unit with counter and sensors can be rotated by 350° for easier reading
- System compatibility, WESAN WPV G can be extended with IZAR RADIO (clip on radio module) or IZAR PULSE (clip on pulse module)
- In order to secure a safe switch-over the WESAN WPV G needs a minimum ingoing pressure of 0.6 bar