The IZAR PORT PULSE offers the possibility to connect resource meters with pulse output to an M-Bus network (transformation of pulses to M-Bus protocol). It is suitable for all meter types with pulse transmitter, open collector or current loop (S0) output.
- Two independent pulse counters
- Configuration via M-Bus interface or optical ZVEI interface using HYDRO-PORT software
- Physical unit and medium programmable for each input
- Pulse divisor programmable for each input
- Power supply via M-Bus, battery supply to continue pulse counting if M-Bus fails
- External power suppy input for connecting meters with current loop (S0) output