IZAR@SMART ENERGY - Energy Forecast Management (EFM) is a web-based Diehl Metering software application for transparent heat distribution network monitoring and precise energy forecasting. The solution is prepared for the import of data from the Diehl Metering IZAR PLUS Portal meter data management system to enable a holistic view on the district heating operating network.
EFM provides smart insights to take actions in a continuous improvement approach for energy network allocation processes. The extensive monitoring of heat meter flow data, forward and return temperatures as well as energy supply with demand comparisons indicate the heating network performance. EFM supports the user in identifying potential cost savings for heat losses and maintenance.
- Attractive user interface and dashboard design focusing on advanced meter data analysis
- High performance analysis engine using self-calibrating forecast algorithms for energy demand based on meter and weather data
- Graphical and tabular illustration of historical and forecasted energy allocation illustration
- Threshold based weak point identification and monitoring
- Configurability of meter clusters, virtual meters and temperature thresholds
- Peak consumption and heat loss controlling
- Event and alarm monitoring based on individual meter configuration