Our solutions help water and energy utilities, communities and industry around the world to intelligently use water, thermal energy, gas and electricity. Our goal is to provide a suitable solution for every customer requirement. With our case studies we show you in detail the different challenges of our customers and the central role Diehl Metering solutions play in their successful handling. Of course, we also explicitly address the resulting customer benefits.
Suppliers can record the consumption data of our smart measuring devices conveniently via walk-by/drive-by and plan effective reading tours in combination with our IZAR software. Complex meter reading deadlines at the consumer are thus a thing of the past.
A Passive Drive-by solution can also be implemented with Diehl Metering – for example, refuse collection vehicles can easily be fitted with radio receivers for mobile readings of transmitting meters. Complex meter reading deadlines at the consumer are thus a thing of the past.
Combined with our powerful radio technology, we enable utilities to collect consumption data fully automatically. This enables Diehl Metering customers to control and monitor the entire water or district heating network, which makes it extremely easy to detect and locate leaks, for example.
See for yourself and take a look at the numerous references below. You would like to realize a similar project? Benefit from our experience. You want to go completely new ways? We are your reliable partner.
- Bridgetown, Barbados (Diehl Metering GmbH)
- Cajica, Colombia (Diehl Metering S.A.S.)
- Capetown, South Africa (Diehl Metering GmbH)
- Chartres, France (Diehl Metering S.A.S.)
- Christiansfeld, Denmark (Diehl Metering ApS)
- Cieszyn, Poland (Diehl Metering Sp. z o.o.)
- Clermont-Ferrand, France (Diehl Metering S.A.S.)
- Częstochowa, Poland (Diehl Metering Sp. z o.o.)
- Doha, Qatar (Diehl Metering FZE)
- Dongshan, China (Diehl Metering Jinan Co. Ltd.)