You can do an internship at Diehl in both the commercial or technical area - as a preliminary and basic internship and at one of our locations abroad. You will gain broad and valuable insights into our projects and processes. The internship is challenging and exciting because you take on real responsibility. You will work full-time, i.e. 35 hours per week, which you can plan individually with the help of the flexible working time model.
A real opportunity: After your internship, you can become a working student at one of our locations for up to two years.
How and how far in advance should you apply?
- via job advertisement or on your own initiative
- 2 to 3 months before your internship is due to start
What to include in your application?
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (optional)
- Certificate of enrolment
- Start and end dates of the internship
- Is it a compulsory or voluntary internship?
- References / work certificates (if available)
- Overview of grades (optional - the overall impression counts)