IZAR RDC BATTERY is a concentrator specifically designed for fixed network meters reading.
IZAR RDC BATTERY reads every communicating multi-energy meters (water, thermal energy, gas, electricity…) and sensors equipped with the IZAR radio technology. It then transmits the data to a data storage server at preset times. IZAR RDC BATTERY can manage up to 4,000 meters with the data directly processed using IZAR@NET 2 or IZAR PLUS PORTAL software.
IZAR RDC BATTERY is fully autonomous in energy thanks to a battery pack easily replaceable on site. An external connector enables the use of another source of energy, such as a solar one. Moreover, equipped with a SD memory card, it can operate in “data logger” mode for a more accurate analysis of the data (consumption profiles, leakage detection…).
- Available in 868 MHz or 434 MHz
- Local or remote configuration
- Interval of radio reading from 5 min. to 24 hours
- Up to 4,000 meters stored
- Data transmission to FTP or SFTP server
- Configurable rate of data transmission via 2G/3G
- Battery pack included, replaceable on site without data loss
- Battery lifetime up to 10 years
- "Radio data logger" function