CSCampus is launching – take part!
The time has finally come: our first two trainings are ready to go and we look forward to offering you an “Internet of Things” or “Leakage incl. data protection” training according to your preference, either from 26–27/03/19 or alternatively from 03–04/04/19.
With its innovative training programs, our newly founded Customer Solutions Campus (CSCampus) is directly targeted at managers and decision makers at utilities and municipal utilities. These trainings are only available for the German market. In a pleasant atmosphere, our coaches will convey well-founded professional knowledge on topics from the areas of digitalisation and regarding specific use cases relevant to metering.
We warmly invite you to take part in CSCampus!
- Trainings: Internet of Things or Leakage incl. data protection
- Duration: 1.5-day training (from 11:30am on the first day to 2pm on the second day)
- Dates: 26–27/03/19 or 03–04/04/19
- Language: German
- Location: Hotel Sonne, 91564 Neuendettelsau
- Target group: Managers and decision makers
- Learning objective: Overview of your topics and individual assistance
- Price: €899 per person
- Included: Training documents, one night’s accommodation, evening program, two lunches and one dinner, catering during the sessions, entertainment in the evening after the first day, and a certificate for every participant
- Evening program: will be enlivened by an external leakage expert
- Registration and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +49 981 1806-140
In our “Internet of Things” training, we aim to introduce you in an interactive and accessible way to the IoT technologies that are most important for the metering business: Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), LoRaWAN, L-Mode, and others upon request. A small highlight will be a live demo with an IoT technology range test on the second day of the training.
In our “Leakage incl. data protection” training, we will address the causes of water loss in a nuanced way, and demonstrate various methods for detection. Another highlight will be an overview of the topic of data protection in metering, during which we will address your questions with the support of an external data protection lawyer more closely.
Both trainings will end with a summary and subsequent discussion. At the end you will receive a certificate of your successful participation.
Detailed descriptions of our trainings and the schedule can also be found in our flyer, which is (only in German) available to download.
Grab this opportunity and get access to the wealth of expertise, well-founded knowledge and experience that will equip your business for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
We look forward to seeing you!