Mir ist wichtig, dass Menschen überall in Sicherheit leben können.
Deshalb bin ich bei Diehl.
Systems Engineer (m/w/d) Guided Missiles
These are your tasks:
- As a systems engineer, you will work with an interdisciplinary team of internal and external specialists to develop solutions to challenges at the edge of what is technically and physically feasible, in order to provide our customers with the best-performing guided missiles on the market and ensure superior efficacy for them. You will take responsibility for the success of our systems throughout the entire product life cycle, from initial concept to retirement.
- In coordination with the customer and in-house stakeholders, you will develop and evaluate system concepts according to customer-specific needs and requirements as well as considering the reuse of existing systems. You are the driving force in the team for solving interdisciplinary problems. Your broad knowledge enables you to moderate the dialogue between the contributing disciplines and to conceive and select suitable solutions.
- In particular, you are responsible for elicitation, analysis and management of requirements for the system under development, for development of strategies for system verification, as well as for the development of the system architecture.
- In highly dynamic project environments, you create structure and thereby enable the team to realise complicated and complex systems successfully.
- You will take on technical leadership and will plan, manage and evaluate internal and external work. In addition, you will support communications with the customer and supervision of subcontractors and partners.
Who we are looking for:
- Your degree in engineering, science or a related field, e.g. aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, physics or computer science, is a good prerequisite for your success with us.
- You convince us with relevant professional experience in the definition and realisation of complicated to complex technical systems and ideally already bring experience in leading development teams.
- You are familiar with systems engineering methods and tools and have experience in database-driven requirements engineering, verification planning and management as well as model-based systems engineering approaches and architecture modeling using SysML and architecture frameworks such as NAF or DoDAF.
- You enjoy interdisciplinary work and are able to think in complex systems and abstract contexts.
- In addition, you enjoy working in a team, have a good command of written and spoken English, and are willing to apply this in an international environment. Ideally, you write and speak German, too, or bring the willingness to learn German and to improve your language skills rapidly.
- Work location: Überlingen am Bodensee
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Defence
- Start: ab sofort
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Defence GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 7551 89-2301
Tel. +49 7551 89-2301