I want to make a difference in the world. Due to my engineering skills, I can pursue this goal at Diehl.
Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
These are your tasks:
- You are technological responsible for new and existing cloud products and services - taking into account an end2end perspective and the strategic objectives.
- You are responsible for the solution / service architecture during the life cycle as well as for selection and manage external service providers
- You understand and discuss customer requirements and identify suitable cloud solutions/services.
- You develop, implement, optimize and prototype cloud-based services / solutions. In addition, you monitor the research community to apply recent technological changes for customer requirements.
- You enhance existing cloud services and create new ones. And you are responsible for building bridges between the cloud and on-premises systems.
Who we are looking for:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in Business Information Scientist or computer science.
- Broad professional knowledge in cloud environment (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and relevant professional experience around cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS).
- You have multiple years of practical experience in design, operations, and support of IT cloud solution. International (project) Management experience would be a plus.
- Analytical, conceptual, results-oriented working style and high team skills.
- You speak fluent English and have good language skills in one of the languages (German, Polish or French).
- Work location: Bażanowice
- Working mode: Hybrid working
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Metering
- Start: 01.11.2023
These are your potential benefits
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Metering sp.z.o.o.