It's important to me to work for a company where I can really make a difference. That's why I am with Diehl.
Head of Connectivity Solutions (m/w/d)
These are your tasks:
- Leader: You lead the Connectivity Solutions department, which currently includes four teams located in Germany and France, who are developing firmware for our smart metering solutions. By creating an environment based on trust, open communication and creative thinking you ensure the success of product development.
- Coach: You act as a coach for team leaders and lead by example, working with team leaders to achieve the overall solutions development goals.
- Developer: You manage performance, ensure that projects are well staffed and that product development is following guidelines and working towards continuous improvement.
- Communicator: You communicate business expectations as well as information to the teams and represent the company in development related communication with customers.
- Business person: You are responsible for the allocated cost center and manage the department's operations within the agreed budget.
Who we are looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Electrical Engineering or similar and have several years of professional experience in the field of complex new product development as well as proven leadership skills in an international environment.
- You have knowledge in low power wide area networks (LoRa, NB IoT, Mioty, etc.).
- You have experience in overseeing the entire solution value chain, including field sensors, connectivity networks, back-end solutions and software applications.
- You are target- as well as team-orientated and have a high social competence in leading employees. Your personality is characterized by resilience, self-motivation, organizational skills and an openness for new challenges.
- Excellent command of the English language is required, an additional language (e.g., German, French) is a plus.
- Work location: Nürnberg
- Working mode: Hybrid working
- Working time: Full time
- Employment contract: permanent
- Division: Diehl Metering
- Start: As soon as possible
These are your potential benefits
Achieve what matters, with Diehl.
Diehl Metering GmbH
+49 173 600 80 89
+49 173 600 80 89