The new generation of IZAR Radio Compact Inductive Waterbox G4 is designed for mobile reading and long-range fixed network remote reading of Diehl Metering meters.
IZAR RC 868 i W G4 module can be clipped onto all the meters of the Diehl Metering inductive modular range (Ha+Ti or Ti), with a grey or red ring. It comprises a tamper-proof sensor operating on inductive principle.
Easy to fit, IZAR RC 868 i W G4 integrates the standardized OMS protocol and can be field or factory programmable. IZAR RC 868 i W G4 radio module transmits the meter reading, via an unidirectional link, in mobile mode or fixed network.
It offers multiple functions (current index, index at anniversary date...) and alarms (detailed leaks, meter blocked, low battery...).
- Compact radio emitter, OMS protocol designed for concentric meters
- Suitable for mobile reading and long range fixed network
- IP 68
- Lifetime up to 15 years
- Integrated data logger
- Detailed leaks information
- 11 historical index values
- Insensitive to magnetic fraud