The HRLc G3 radio module integrates LoRaWAN® technology for remote reading solutions and a mobile reading vendor-specific radio protocol.
HRLc G3 can be easily clipped onto all modular Diehl Metering meters in the inductive range (Ha+Ti or Ti) equipped with a grey or red ring. HRLc G3 has a built-in inductive sensor that makes it insensitive to magnetic fraud.
Thanks to complementary transmission protocols, this smart device is compatible with walk-by reading solutions. Furthermore, it can be used with any pulse-emitting meter when combined with our IZAR BE PULSE interface.
- Compact radio transmitter for mechanical water meter
- Designed for LoRaWAN® fixed networks (operated or private)
- Available in 868 MHz
- Main Functions: Midnight index, Hourly consumption, Return flow volume, Minimum and maximum flow values
- Main Alarms: Fraud, Battery, Blocked meter, Temperature, Backflow, Overflow, Leak
- Insensitive to magnetic fraud
- Battery lifetime up to 15 years
- IP 68