IZAR PLUS PORTAL
IZAR PLUS PORTAL is the Diehl Metering software solution for collecting, managing and analysing multi-energy meters data provided by our different reading solutions, such as mobile, passive drive-by (garbage truck), fixed network or wired M-Bus.
The application is accessible 24/7 from any place and operating system thus increasing your flexibility of administering metering data, read out processes and supply network.
With its new interface, IZAR PLUS PORTAL is a user-friendly, ergonomic and performant application allowing easy access to your multi-energy metering data (water, thermal energy, gas, electricity ...).
In addition to all features for operations, IZAR PLUS PORTAL integrates automatic analyses of your meter data and alarms with a possible e-mail notification. IZAR PLUS PORTAL various versions and capacities offer a suitable response to your needs.
- 24/7 internet accessible data
- Multi-energy management (water, thermal energy, gas, electricity ...)
- Meter map visualization
- Access to data facilitated through tables and graphs
- ISO 27001 certified hosting platform
- Secured 256-bit SSL encrypted connection
- Automatic updates
• Min. 2 Mbit internet connection
• Min. screen resolution 1024 x 768
• Web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer (current and predecessor version)
• 24/7 web access
• Management of multi-users and access rights
• Dashboard for displaying important information
• Consumption management
• Possibility to create metering sub-groups
• Data import and export (csv and xls)
• Intelligent search function and multiple filtering options
• Pre-defined graphics in the meter detailed view
• Interactive mapping for the meters
• Built-in task scheduler
• Standard analyses
-Consumption (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly ...)
-Alarms (IZAR, SHARKY …)
• Advanced analyses
-Virtual meters (mathematical operations ...)
-Analyses of network performances or district metering areas (DMA)
• Email notification on meter alarms
• Automatic and individual data reduction
Mobile Enables the integration of our mobile application (via IZAR WIN CE and IZAR@MOBILE) for the organisation of Walk-by / Drive-by tours, for reading / management of radio meters and meter data Fixed Network Utilize file-based FTP server import in a Fixed Network installation / Automatized import (via task scheduler) Smart Analysis Enables the creation of individual analyses for specific reports (e.g. leakage report, monitoring of a heat network ...) Advanced analysis Allows the management of virtual meters as well as the analysis functionalities of the network performance and DMA.
- Application Screenshots
- Application Screenshots