WESAN WP G is a bulk water meter designed for measuring volumes of cold water (up to 50°C) in supply lines with high flow at low pressure loss.
Modular, WESAN WP G DN50 to DN300 can be fitted at any time with an IZAR clip-on module converting it into a communicating meter ready for mobile or fixed network (radio/wired) reading.
The measuring chamber can be replaced without removing the meter from the pipe.
- Q3=40m3/h (DN50) / Q3=63m3/h (DN65) / Q3=100m3/h (DN80) / Q3=160m3/h (DN100/125) / Q3=250m3/h (DN150/200) / Q3=1,000m3/h (DN250) / Q3=1,600m3/h (DN300)
- MID approval up to R=100
- For horizontal and vertical installation
- Calibratable and exchangeable measuring insert
- Sealed measuring insert for better accuracy
- Encapsulated and rotating glass/copper register, IP 68
- Hydraulic bearing relief
- Protection against magnetic fraud