HYDRUS 2.0 BULK is a static water meter operating on ultrasonic measuring technology. This technology enables accurate calculation of water consumption with long-term stability and eliminates measuring deviations caused by sand, suspended particles, scale or air pockets. Moreover it does not require any earthing.
Developed within the framework of the MID, HYDRUS 2.0 BULK complies with the European regulations and holds sanitary conformity certificates (ACS, WRAS, BELGAQUA, DM174 and others). The meter is also designed for cold and hot water.
Its integrated radio enables remote reading of the meter's index and alarms both in mobile (walk-by, drive-by, passive drive-by) and fixed network mode.
HYDRUS 2.0 BULK offers a wide choice of connectivities compatible with the different IZAR reading modes.
A complete Diehl Metering solution is thus available to meet your needs.
- DN 50 to 200
- MID approval up to R=1,000
- IP 68
- OMS radio, Wired M-Bus/Pulse x2, OMS radio/L-Bus/Pulse, Pulse x2, Remote radio with IZAR BE PULSE
- Display with symbols and error codes
- Self-monitoring function
- Battery lifetime up to 16 years
- U0 / D0, no calming section needed