The ultrasonic compact energy meter can be used for measuring the energy consumption in heating or cooling application for billing purposes. The measurement principle is static and based on the measurement of the transit time. Ultrasonic technology offers many benefits: no moving parts (avoids wear and tear of the metering components), low pressure loss, large metering dynamics and low start flowrate, insensitiveness to suspended particles.
- AMR Smart Meter
- M-Bus or wM-Bus Radio. Combined with Diehl Metering AMR System technology highest transmission performance is achievable
- Constantly high measuring rates (flow: 2 s; temp.: 16 s) with up to 12 years battery lifetime. Current power is calculated and updated every 2 s.
- AA-cells contain less lithium (0.7 g per piece) than A-cells.
- Springless battery contact (hard-solder) is corrosion-protected
- MID class 2 and PTB K7.2
- MID electromagnetic class E2 and mechanical class M2 – less sensitive to neg. influence, e.g. culprit PWM pump
- 8-digit LCD offers 3 fractional digits without risk of display overflow.
- Only 54 mm design hight from pipe center, hence easy to install in compact heat stations