Packaging from Diehl is largely made of the renewable resource of wood, exclusively from domestic stocks with PEFC certification. Reusable packaging and complete recyclability are part of our ecological commitment.
We comply with national and European environmental regulations and continuously strive to improve environmental protection at the company. In doing so, we adhere to these guidelines:
- Product development and production processes with minimum impact on the environment.
- Economical use of resources and energy; return of waste products to the production process.
- Promotion of environmental consciousness among our employees with appropriate information, training and regular instruction.
- Trustworthy cooperation with environmental authorities. Coordination and specification of environmentally relevant processes to minimize the impact of possible incidents.
- A transparent information policy toward the public as a matter of trust.