IZAR Radio Compact Inductive R4 is designed for mobile reading and long-range fixed network remote reading of Diehl Metering meters. IZAR RC i R4 radio module can be clipped onto all the meters of the Diehl Metering inductive modular range (Ha+Ti or Ti), with a grey or red ring. It comprises a tamper proof sensor operating on inductive principle.
Easy to fit, IZAR RC i R4 is field or factory programmable with the identification number of the associated meter. IZAR RC i R4 radio module transmits the meter reading via a unidirectional link every 8 seconds in mobile mode R3 and every 15 minutes in fixed network mode R4.
IZAR RC i R4 offers multiple functions (historical index value, remaining battery lifetime...) and alarms (leaks, meter stopped, backflow...).
- Compact radio emitter
- Compatible with a modular meter inductive technology (Ha+Ti or Ti)
- Available in 868 MHz and 434 MHz
- Suited for mobile reading and long range fixed network
- IP 68
- Lifetime up to 15 years
- Different functions and alarms
- 1 historical index value stored at predefined date to facilitate billing
- Insensitive to magnetic fraud