IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS
RADIO | RECEIVER
The IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS is used for stationary reading of consumption meters with IZAR RADIO or Open Metering radio protocol. Remote reading and data logging of these meters will be done in combination with an IZAR CENTER M-Bus master.
- Radio receiver for capturing Open Metering and IZAR RADIO data telegrams
- Available in 868 MHz and 434 MHz version
- No M-Bus cabling from consumption meter to M-Bus master necessary
- Two-wire M-Bus interface for direct connection to an IZAR CENTER communication central
- Powered through M-Bus interface, no external power supply necessary
- Meters with radio output and standard M-Bus meters may be used simultaneously in one system
- Internal memory for buffering the last received radio telegram from up to 450 consumption meters
Principle of operation
The IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS receives radio telegrams from IZAR RADIO or Open Metering meters and stores them into its internal memory. Each time a new radio telegram is received, the IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS deletes the old one from that meter. The IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS can only be used in combination with an IZAR CENTER M-Bus master. Here it is possible to do an interval reading like it is done with a normal M-Bus meter. The data stored in the IZAR CENTER memory can be transferred to IZAR@NET software.
Versions 2 different versions for receiving 868 or 434 MHz radio telegrams Housing Light-grey plastic housing with wall mounting support Protection Terminal protection cap may be sealed Communication speed 2400 and 9600 baud Range of reception Up to 400 m outdoor or up to 30 m indoor Configuration Via IZAR CENTER software and hardware Antenna Internal antenna, invisible Indicators 2 LED indicators for: valid radio telegram received and invalid radio telegram received Installation Up to 1 / 3 / 6 / 12 IZAR R M-BUS may be connected to one IZAR CENTER 25 / 60 / 120 / 250
Power supply Via M-Bus Weight g 150 Protection class IP 20
Operating temperature °C 0 ... 60 Humidity % 10 ... 70