IZAR@HOME is a smartphone application for consumers that can be used on iOS™ and Android™ operated smartphones.
The application provides consumers a smarter way to learn more about their energy and water consumption at any time, reduce environmental impacts and save money.
Utilities and energy providers can exploit the full advantages of Diehl Metering’s outstanding smart metering technology by adding this solution to their offering for consumers. For the sake of transparency, utilities can provide their customers with current consumption and billing information as well as additional news like maintenance works.
Consumers are in turn empowered to get in touch with their utility/energy providers more easily and efficiently.
In addition, the IZAR@HOME app can reveal potential leaks in households at an early stage. The built-in notification function of the app informs consumers that something is wrong. This means that problems can be quickly corrected before the costs pile up.
- Consumption overview with different data granularities (e.g. monthly, yearly)
- Water and energy consumption benchmark with peer group
- Meter measurements, e.g. current meter index or forward/return/tap water temperatures
- Notifications about consumption reports, important utility information etc.
- Meter alarms, e.g. potential leakages
- Help Center with frequently asked questions
- Frequent efficiency check of the heating system
• Smartphone with minimum screen size: 4.5 inch
• Android™ operating system, minimum 8.0 (Oreo)
• Account on Google™ Play Appstore to download and install the application
• iOS™ operating system, minimum iOS™ 10.2
• Account on Apple™ Appstore to download and install the application
Consumption Overview Show consumption statistics in different time granularities and enable the display of consumption per capita including a comparison to previous period and consumption forecast Consumption Benchmark Allow consumers to benchmark their water and energy consumption with a peer group E-Bill Inform consumers in a transparent, digital and timely manner about their latest billing information and bill components My Meter Display the readings of meters incl. alarm information (e.g. leakage) to the consumers for full transparency Message Forward notifications to consumers, e.g. availability of new reports or important utility information Help Center Show relevant frequently asked questions and reduce support effort by providing In-App answers to consumers Heating efficiency Enable consumers to monitor the efficiency of their heating behavior by visualizing the current and historical delta/return temperature of their household
- Application Screenshots 1/2
- Application Screenshots 2/2