IZAR RADIO EXTEND
RADIO | RADIO MODULE
The IZAR RADIO EXTEND is a transceiver for improving of performance within a radio fixed network as well as mobile reading, especially made for hard-to-read locations. Up to 4 radio devices can be received and transmitted. The simple and effective reading topology stays.
- Simple and short installation
- Strengthening of radio signals (OMS-S)
- For mobile reading and fixed network
- On-Site-Programming using IrDa interface
- Battery powered with a lifetime of up to 12 years
Principle of operation
The IZAR RADIO EXTEND is an electronic unit which receives radio telegrams and saves them temporarily. The data which is sent by the IZAR RADIO EXTEND can be stored by using a mobile or fixed receiver.
- Mobile: The IZAR@MOBILE 2 TABLET collects the data in walk-by or drive-by mode in conjunction with the IZAR RECEIVER BT. The data for the reading route is sent directly to the central PC.
- Fixed: An IZAR RECEIVER (IZAR RDC) collects and saves the data to transmit these to a central FTP server cyclically.
Radio protocol OMS Generation 4, Security Profile B Versions / frequency band 868.95 MHz or 434.475 MHz wM-Bus to OMS Modulation FSK Transmission power 7 mW Transmission mode Receiving and sending Radio range Up to 600 m depending on ambient conditions Programming interface Optical IrDa Approval in compliance with standard EN 60950 Information technology equipment - Safety - Part 1: General requirements Power supply 2 Lithium batteries 3.6 V Battery lifetime Up to 12 years Data update 15 min to 24 h Sending interval 8 s ... 60 s depending on telegram length and number of counter
Operating temperature °C -20 ... +70 Storage temperature °C -10 ... +50 Humidity % 10 ... 70 (non-condensing) Protection class IP 68
Programmable values Radio on/off, sending interval, receiving duration, meter information
Length L mm 140 Width B mm 51 Height H mm 86