IZAR PORT PULSE MINI
The IZAR PORT PULSE MINI offers the possibility to connect resource meters with pulse output to an M-Bus network (pulses converter to M-Bus protocol). It is suitable for all meter types with pulse transmitter or open collector output.
- Two independent pulse counters
- Configuration via M-Bus interface using HYDRO-PORT software
- Physical unit and medium programmable for each input
- Pulse divisor programmable for each input
- Power supply via M-Bus, battery supply to continue pulse counting if M-Bus fails
- Splash water protected (IP 54)
- Wall mounting possibility
Principle of operation
The IZAR PORT PULSE MINI consists of an electronic unit that collects meter information in the form of pulses. These pulse counts are converted into physical units. The data is transmitted via M-Bus protocol to a data concentrator (M-Bus Master IZAR CENTER).
Housing Light-grey plastic housing with wall mounting support Cable length Max. 1.5 m for connecting pulse transmitter / open collector Interfaces M-Bus output; 2 independent (voltage-free) pulse inputs Configuration Via M-Bus and HYDRO-PORT software
Power supply Via M-Bus or Lithium battery 3.6 V Pulse frequency Hz 50 Pulse width ms 7.5 Weight g 150 Protection class IP 54
Humidity % 10 ... 80 Temperature range °C 0 ... +60
Length L mm 88 Width B mm 88 Height H mm 49