IZAR PORT PULSE
M-BUS | CONVERTER
The IZAR PORT PULSE offers the possibility to connect resource meters with pulse output to an M-Bus network (transformation of pulses to M-Bus protocol). It is suitable for all meter types with pulse transmitter, open collector or current loop (S0) output.
- Two independent pulse counters
- Configuration via M-Bus interface or optical ZVEI interface using HYDRO-PORT software
- Physical unit and medium programmable for each input
- Pulse divisor programmable for each input
- Power supply via M-Bus, battery supply to continue pulse counting if M-Bus fails
- External power suppy input for connecting meters with current loop (S0) output
Principle of operation
The IZAR PORT PULSE consists of an electronic unit that collects meter information in the form of pulses. These pulse counts are converted into physical units. The data is transmitted via M-Bus protocol to a data concentrator (M-Bus Master IZAR CENTER).
Housing Dark-grey rail mount housing with fuse profile made of heat resistant plastic Cable length Max. 1.5 m for connecting pulse transmitter / open collector Interfaces M-Bus output; input for external power supply; at a time 2 inputs for pulse (voltage-free) and current loop (S0) contacts; optical ZVEI interface Configuration Via ZVEI or M-Bus and HYDRO-PORT software (free of charge)
Power supply Via M-Bus or Lithium battery 3.6 V Power supply (S0) V DC 24 Pulse frequency Hz Max. 50 Pulse width ms Min. 7.5 Weight g 150 Protection class IP 20
Humidity % 10 ... 70 Temperature range °C 0 ... 60
Length L mm 71 Width B mm 86 Width B1 mm 49 Width B2 mm 32 Height H mm 60 Height H1 mm 49 Height H2 mm 32