The new generation of IZAR Radio Compact Inductive G4 is designed for mobile reading and long range fixed network remote reading of Diehl Metering water meters. IZAR RC i G4 radio module can be clipped onto all the meters of the Diehl Metering inductive modular range (Ha+Ti or Ti) with a grey or red ring. It comprises a tamper-proof sensor operating on inductive principle.
Easy to fit, IZAR RC i G4 integrates the standardized OMS protocol and can be field or factory programmable. IZAR RC i G4 radio module transmits the meter reading, via a unidirectional link every 12 seconds in R3 mode and every 15 minutes in long-range fixed network R4 mode enabling an efficient drive-by reading and an accurate fixed network.
IZAR RC i G4 offers multiple functions (current index, 11 historical index values and detailed leaks) and alarms (leaks detection, meter stopped, low battery...).
- Compact radio emitter, OMS protocol
- Compatible with Diehl Metering water meters
- Available in 868 MHz and 434 MHz
- Suitable for mobile reading and long-range fixed network
- IP 68
- Lifetime up to 15 years
- Detailed leaks information
- 11 historical index values
- Different functions and alarms available
- Insensitive to magnetic fraud