IZAR PULSE i is a pulse emitter that can be clipped onto all the water meters of the Diehl Metering inductive modular range (Ti) making them communicative in a very easy way.
IZAR PULSE i generates pulses to manage the water volume and features fraud alarms. It can be connected to remote reading or consumption analysis systems.
IZAR PULSE i features a clamping ring for secured fixing and easy re-mounting on another meter.
- Compatible with inductive modularity "Ti"
- 3 and 4-wires versions available
- Several configurations possible on request
- Flow direction management
- Tampering alarms
- Open collector output
- Available in dry-contact version, specific pulse weights and 3-output version
- Up to 15 years lifetime