RAY FS is a Woltman volume measuring device with a built-in pulse transmitter to measure heat for billing hot water consumption (max. 120°C).
Its impeller axis is perpendicular to the pipe. It is particularly sensitive at low flowrates which increases the dynamic range of measurement.
- MI004 approval in class 2 with a dynamic range of 25:1 (qp:qi)
- Complete range from DN50 qp 15m3/h to DN150 qp 150m3/h
- Remote transmission of quantities of flow (3m cable), compatible with calculators with pulse input
- Horizontal installation only
- Register can be rotated as required for easier reading
- Very low pressure loss
- Encapsulated and waterproof meter
- As a safeguard against magnetic influences, a sealable antimagnetic screen is fitted on the meter
- Temperature range: 15°C to 120°C