SIGNAL CONVERTER 520.11
ELECTRONIC ACCESSORY | DISPLAY AND CONTROL DEVICES
The spectrum of applications primarily covers the transmission of instantaneous values and provides the basis for the display and/or recording of flow rates in pipes. The current output is also used for various control and monitoring tasks.
- Designed as snap-on housing for mounting rail
- 2-channel control options for compound meter: infrared reflex pulse transmitter (571), two-wire proximity switch to DIN 19234 (NAMUR) (572, 573) self-optimizing level, electronic counter module, mechanical compact energy meter RAY
- Front-panel programming buttons for setting menu controlled functions
- Freely programmable input pulse values
- Filtered output signal 0/4 mA ... 20 mA and 0/2 V ... 10 V
- 1 floating output (make contact, open collector)
- Electrically isolated measuring and supply circuits
- Selftest, self-monitoring
- LC display for flow rate (m3/h or l/s); min./max. flow rate; meter reading; menu guidance
- M-Bus interface (option)
The microprocessor-controlled LCD universal signal converter converts the pulses from the volume measuring components in the water meters (main meters and submeters) to a dc current proportional to the flow rate (digital-analogue converter). The current amplitude is proportional to the instantaneous flow rate.
The converter is also used for converting high-resolution pulses to decadic pulses (e.g. m3). The signal converter 520.11 is programmed via touch controls on the front panel.
Supply voltage 20 ... 250 V AC / DC, approx. 100 mA ... 10 mA Linearity % < 0.4 Temperature drift % < 0.5 (0 ... 55 °C) Storage temperature °C -20 ... +70 Operating temperature °C -10 ... +55 Inputs Infrared reflex light barrier (571), Infrared light barrier with amplifier (PV-14), Proximity switch (NAMUR) to DIN 19625/EN 50227 (572, 573), electronic counter module, RAY Input frequency range Hz 0 ... 0.1 to 0 ... 99.9 Output current mA 0 (4) ... 20 (max. load 650 Ω) Output voltage V 0 (2) ... 10 (min. load 3 kΩ) Pulse output Optocoupler bipolar FET (make), max. 230 V AC / 100 mA Pulse value Freely adjustable Display indication LCD, 2-line Values displayed Current flow rate, current meter reading, min./max. flow rates Setting / programming Via touch controls / menu-controlled entry of programming data Housing - type Snap-on housing Housing - fixing Mounting rail to DIN 46277 Protection class IP 30 Weight g Approx. 400 EMC - interference immunity EN 50081-1 EMC - noise emission EN 50082-2
The use of overvoltage protectors is recommended if long cables are necessary for connecting the measuring sensor to the signal converter or the converter to the display unit.
Length L mm 72 Width B mm 91 Width B1 mm 65 Width B2 mm 46 Height H mm 62 Height H1 mm 51 Height H2 mm 33
Type Standard Article number 520 000 18
Connection of sensors
Connection of sensors / meters