IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS
IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS is used for fixed network reading of meters equipped with an IZAR radio. It converts the data into M-Bus format and transmits them to an IZAR CENTER M-Bus master.
- Radio receiver for IZAR radio modules
- Available in 868 MHz and 434 MHz version
- 2-wires M-Bus interface for direct connection to an IZAR CENTER M-Bus master
- Powered through M-Bus interface, no external power supply necessary
- IZAR radio meters and standard M-Bus meters may be used simultaneously in one system
- Internal memory for logging of up to 450 different meters
Principle of operation
IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS receives radio data from meters equipped with an IZAR radio and stores them into its internal memory. Each time a new radio telegram is received, IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS refreshes the memorized data. IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS can only be used together with an IZAR CENTER M-BUS Master. It is possible to read with defined intervals the IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS like it is done with a normal M-Bus meter. The data stored in the IZAR CENTER memory can be transferred to IZAR@NET2 software.
Frequency MHz 868 | 434 Housing Light-grey plastic housing with wall mounting support Protection Terminal protection cap may be sealed with plastic seal Communication speed 2,400 | 9,600 bauds Range of reception Up to 400 m outdoor or up to 30 m indoor Configuration Via IZAR CENTER software and hardware Antenna Internal antenna Indicators 2 LED indicators for valid and invalid radio telegram received Installation Up to 1 / 3 / 6 / 12 M-Bus receivers may be connected to one IZAR CENTER 25 / 60 / 120 / 250
Power supply Via M-Bus Weight g 200 Protection class IP 20
Operating temperature °C 0 ... +60 Humidity % 10 ... 70
Length L mm 120 Width B mm 35 Height H mm 120