Certifications: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 version 2015
Diehl Metering France took advantage of the anniversary date of its certificates to take the leap and request AFNOR, the certification body, to assess its management system according to the new 2015 version of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.
Diehl Metering France took advantage of the anniversary date of its certificates to take the leap and request AFNOR, the certification body, to assess its management system according to the new 2015 version of the following standards: ISO 9001 “Quality Management System” and ISO 14001 “Environmental Management System”
Diehl Metering France successfully completed its audit: an important step in the life of the company, of which itb can be very proud! Pending the new version of the OHSAS 18001 standard “Occupational Health and Safety System” (future ISO 45001) for which Diehl Metering France is also certified, the company continues to integrate the philosophy of the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards on a daily basis: customer satisfaction and environmental protection
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, version 2015: what's new?
- Beyond the ability to consistently deliver high-quality products, this new approachwill make it possible, among other things, to:
- Be more efficient, thanks to a “risk and opportunity” approach,
- Take account of the risks and opportunities at every level of the organisation and throughout the life cycle of the products,
- Enhance our management of the value chain and improve the performance levels of the company,
- Increase customer satisfaction and the satisfaction of all parties involved over the long term.