IZAR RDC MOTION
RADIO | RECEIVER
The IZAR RDC MOTION is a radio receiver designed for walk-by or drive-by mobile meter reading.
Executing a meter reading tour, the received data is transmitted via Bluetooth to the IZAR@MOBILE 2 software. The software can be installed on a handheld device or a tablet.
The IZAR RDC MOTION is equipped with a rechargeable battery and available in 868 and 434 MHz.
- Wireless mobile meter reading with radio modes T1/C1/C2 up to a range of 400 m
- High speed Bluetooth data transmission to handhelds
- Built-in powerful accumulator for a more than 16h operational time for uni-directional reading and up to 12h operation in 2way communication
- 3 LED indicators providing status information as Bluetooth active, radio telegram received, device on/off and battery status
- Plastic housing with rubber side grips and belt clip
- Compatible with all the IZAR products and Diehl Metering integrated radios
Frequency 868.950 MHz (uplink) / 869.525 MHz (downlink) or 434.475 MHz (uplink) / 433.500 MHz (downlink) Meter interface Wireless M-Bus EN13757, Mode T1/C1/C2 Radio range Up to 400 m depending on the environment Bluetooth specification 2.4 GHz, version 4.1, class 1.5 Bluetooth range Up to 10 m Data transmission rate Up to 2 Mbit/s Rechargeable battery 3.65V Lithium-ion 2850 mAh
Information pursuant to Article 33 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006:
This product series contains articles with the following substances in a concentration of more than 0.1% weight by weight (w/w):
- Lead (CAS no.: 7439-92-1)
- Lead titanium trioxide (CAS no.: 12060-00-3)
Ambient operating temperature °C -20 ... +50 Charging temperature °C 0 ... +45 Storage temperature °C -20 ... +60 Relative humidity % 10 ... 70 (non-condensing environment) Protection class IP 51
Length L mm 79 Width B mm 32 Height H mm 297 (868 MHz) / 290 (434 MHz) Height H1 mm 117