IZAR RADIO EXTERN AIR measures temperature and humidity and sends information via radio, using the OMS protocol. With its modern and inconspicuous design, it is especially developed for in-house application. The hybrid and flexible sending scheme ensures operating reading in mobile (walk-by) and/or fixed network (wireless or wired) mode.
- Easy installation
- Modern and inconspicuous design
- Fast set-up without software
- Suitable for mobile reading (Walk-by) and fixed network
- Battery powered with a lifetime of up to 10 years
- Wide temperature range for in-house application
- Accurate data