ELECTRONIC ACCESSORY | DISPLAY AND CONTROL DEVICES
The spectrum of applications primarily covers the transmission of instantaneous values and provides the basis for the display and/or recording of flow rates in pipes. The current output is also used for various control and monitoring tasks.
- Designed as snap-on housing for mounting rail
- 2-channel control options for compound meter: infrared reflex pulse transmitter (571), two-wire proximity switch to DIN 19234 (NAMUR) (572, 573) self-optimizing level, electronic counter module, mechanical compact energy meter RAY
- Front-panel programming buttons for setting menu controlled functions
- Freely programmable input pulse values
- Filtered output signal 0/4 mA ... 20 mA and 0/2 V ... 10 V
- 1 floating output (make contact, open collector)
- Electrically isolated measuring and supply circuits
- Selftest, self-monitoring
- LC display for flow rate (m3/h or l/s); min./max. flow rate; meter reading; menu guidance
- M-Bus interface (option)
The microprocessor-controlled LCD universal signal converter converts the pulses from the volume measuring components in the water meters (main meters and submeters) to a dc current proportional to the flow rate (digital-analogue converter). The current amplitude is proportional to the instantaneous flow rate.
The converter is also used for converting high-resolution pulses to decadic pulses (e.g. m3). The signal converter 520.11 is programmed via touch controls on the front panel.
Supply voltage 20 ... 250 V AC / DC, approx. 100 mA ... 10 mA Linearity % < 0.4 Temperature drift % < 0.5 (0 ... 55 °C) Storage temperature °C -20 ... +70 Operating temperature °C -10 ... +55 Inputs Infrared reflex light barrier (571), Infrared light barrier with amplifier (PV-14), Proximity switch (NAMUR) to DIN 19625/EN 50227 (572, 573), electronic counter module, RAY Input frequency range Hz 0 ... 0.1 to 0 ... 99.9 Output current mA 0 (4) ... 20 (max. load 650 Ω) Output voltage V 0 (2) ... 10 (min. load 3 kΩ) Pulse output Optocoupler bipolar FET (make), max. 230 V AC / 100 mA Pulse value Freely adjustable Display indication LCD, 2-line Values displayed Current flow rate, current meter reading, min./max. flow rates Setting / programming Via touch controls / menu-controlled entry of programming data Housing - type Snap-on housing Housing - fixing Mounting rail to DIN 46277 Protection class IP 30 Weight g Approx. 400 EMC - interference immunity EN 50081-1 EMC - noise emission EN 50082-2
The use of overvoltage protectors is recommended if long cables are necessary for connecting the measuring sensor to the signal converter or the converter to the display unit.
Type Standard Article number 520 000 18
- Connection of sensors
- Connection of sensors / meters