IZAR PORT PULSE MINI
The IZAR PORT PULSE MINI offers the possibility to connect resource meters with pulse output to an M-Bus network (transformation of pulses to M-Bus protocol). It is suitable for all meter types with pulse transmitter or open collector output.
- Two independent pulse counters
- Configuration via M-Bus interface using HYDRO-PORT software
- Physical unit and medium programmable for each input
- Pulse divisor programmable for each input
- Power supply via M-Bus, battery supply to continue pulse counting if M-Bus fails
- Splash water protected (IP 54)
- Wall mounting possibility
Principle of operation
The IZAR-PORT PULSE MINI consists of an electronic unit that collects meter information in the form of pulses. These pulse counts are converted into physical units. The data is transmitted via M-Bus protocol to a data concentrator (M-Bus Master IZAR CENTER).
Housing Light-grey plastic housing with wall mounting support Cable length Max. 1.5 m for connecting pulse transmitter / open collector Interfaces M-Bus output; 2 independent (voltage-free) pulse inputs Configuration Via M-Bus and HYDRO-PORT software (free of charge)
Power supply Via M-Bus or Lithium battery 3.6 V Pulse frequency Hz 50 Pulse width ms 7.5 Weight g 150 Protection class IP 54
Humidity % 10 ... 80 Temperature range °C 0 ... 60
Length L mm 88 Width B mm 88 Height H mm 49