IZAR CENTER is used for the remote reading of M-Bus and IZAR radio-linked meters. Easy to install, IZAR CENTER automatically communicates with the connected meters and memorises their data.
IZAR CENTER may be read either by a PC with an RS232, USB or LAN link or by an analog. Connected to a modem, IZAR CENTER sends the data to the FTP server, at programmable intervals. Furthermore, it is able to warn the user in real time of the occurrence of alarms by e-mail.
Connected to an IZAR RECEIVER M-BUS, it can read meters equipped with the IZAR radio.
- Manages up to 25, 60, 120 or 250 M-Bus devices
- Standard version (repeater) or Memory (recording of information)
- Automatic transmission of meter data via internet connection using integrated LAN interface or external analog
- Automatic meter identification by searching the M-Bus network
- Reading and configuration via USB, RS232/modem or LAN interface
- Alarm functions including consumption and instantaneous values with notification (email)
- Compact housing with rail-mounting possibility