Diehl Metall at the 9th International Suppliers Fair
Around 49,800 trade visitors from all over the world took the opportunity to get to know the latest technologies in the automotive supplier industry.
After three exhibition days in Wolfsburg, Europe's leading trade fair for automotive suppliers came to an end on 20 October. With around 800 exhibitors, the summit of the automotive supplier industry presented itself more internationally than ever in its 15-year history.
Diehl Metall presented its complete portfolio of future-oriented and environmentally friendly products:
- Special brass alloys for power train and auxiliary units
- Multiple-cone synchronizer ring assembly made of brass and steel
- Customer-specific forging parts
- Field of current-carrying solutions: Strip & wire | Stamping | Schempp+Decker Press-fit zones | Highly selective plating technologies | Overmolding & assembling
- Contact systems for lithium-ion batteries in alternative drives
The next trade fair, on which the current-carrying solutions of Diehl Metal Applications will be presented, is the trade fair electronica (November 8-11, 2016). Order your free trade fair ticket and arrange an appointment with your personal contact at www.diehl.com/electronica